Racist Ron - Ep. 1 Racist Ron - Ep. 1

So glad you guys are back... funny stuff.

2 portal submissions in a months time... TN is BACK!!!

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

The Next Numa Numa Dance!???

THIS WAS HILARIOUS. I saw poke'mon in the name and prepared my blamming finger. But this suprised me. I especially liked the ending where you tried to captuer Picakchu, and licking Jesus. This will make front page. And soon you will have your own poke'mon card.

Mortal Kombat: Ermac Mortal Kombat: Ermac

Hey I remember You

You used to be a member of one of my sites. This is an ok movie, cant wait for the next.

TheMasterOfSprites responds:

You owned the awsome site. I have a lot of movies. You want me to post a few of my movies on your site again i will.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Kinda Screwed Up

That is actually what he did. Almost the same thing. This is sort of the thing that gets sites liike newgrounds in trouble. Overall it was a good animation but the guy is dead.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Wow

After going to your site I learned this is all hand drawn and then exported into flash.You should be in the cartoon buisness. In fact if I had a TV station I would put you on it. But I guess that is what the web os for.

coffee break coffee break

w00t!

Man if I did not know better I would have sworn that was a David Firth movie(Salad Fingers). Great Job.

Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 1 Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 1

EXCELLENCE!

You have absolutly the greatest message the world has to give and you share this gift through your animation. I hope you will go far in life. And I hope your messages is recieved by many. Please keep making this series.

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

Hmmmmm?

You would have got a better score. If I were not a stick animator. LOL. It was really good. But not all stick animators are n00bs. Yeah I know the portal is filled with crap animations from ppeople on their 30 day trial of Flash MX, but we are not ll bad.

BenSpurgin responds:

Stick Slayer movies are just stick movies duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old: StickToons Ep1A Old: StickToons Ep1A

STICKS RULE!!!

Thank you. Yet again another Stick Movie that prooves we are not n00bs. Thank you stoner. THANK YOU!!!!!

ZT responds:

Hahahahah, man oh man... But yeah, there are a ton of awesome stick animators out there. Sticks = pwn ^__^
<3 ZT

Numa Numa Party Numa Numa Party

Not Bad

Definatly better than freaking retarded first one. At least this has some animation skill.

Canuckles-Clock responds: